Written by Sean Russell
In our latest episode of 20 Questions, we speak to Kate from The Reverse Thieves Blog and Speakeasy Podcast. Find out what mayonnaise, Scooby Doo and John Leguizamo all have in common.
1. How were you first introduced to anime?
2. Favorite anime heroine?
3. If you could rewrite the ending to any anime series or movie, what would be the new ending?
4. What was your favorite American cartoon growing up as a child?
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be and what would you do first?
6. What's the one job you would never do in a million years, even if someone paid you millions of dollars?
7. Which fictional detective would you want your family to hire in the case of your untimely demise?
8. If Hell was personalized for each person as the worst possible scenerio imaginable, what would yours look like?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
10. What is the worst part about living in New York City?
11. What is the best part about living in NYC?
12. Which celebrity or public figure makes you sick to your stomach and why?
13. What was the best non-anime movie you've seen in the past two years?
14. What is your favorite snack to eat at the movies?
15. Whats the one question you hoped I wouldn't ask, that you would be willing to answer?
16. If you were forced to change your name, what would it be and why?
17. Other than myself and Alain, who are three must follow personalities on Twitter.
18. What's one technological device that you could not live without?
19. What's the strangest obsession that you outgrew as a child?
20. If you could be a character in any anime series, who would it be and why?